Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh Hey, 2012...

When I started this blog, I really did have high hopes for keeping up with it - if you looked at my phone, you'd see tons of pictures I took specifically for sharing here, but I kept putting off blog updates for other things, some of which were time-sensitive (lesson plans, grades, holiday happenings) and some of which were just for me (crafting, reading, cooking). Blog updates would fall under the "just for me" category, and I've realized that, in order to accomplish all of the "for me" things I'd like to get done, I need to be more organized with my time. So, that's my goal for 2012 - to make a better plan of how/when to get things done, and stick to it. I need to be able to get my school work done and still have time to work out, read blogs, post in my own blog, run errands, cook, do household chores, and whatever else I might need or want to do. As of now, I've got a pretty good idea of how I can make all of those things happen on a daily basis, and even if they don't happen every day, as long as I'm getting more things accomplished than I have in the past few months, I'll feel successful. Have you found a good way to balance your teaching demands with your personal life? Do you have any tips to share? I'd love to know what y'all do to stay organized with your time!

I've already got my next few blog posts started, so check back soon to see if I've managed to stick posting - I can't wait to share some of the fun things we did over the past few months! Hope your new year has started off well - here's to a happy and healthy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment